Sunday 15 February 2009

DEAN WINCHESTER IN WIDE-FIT SHOCKER!


A while ago I stumbled upon the discovery that Sam Winchester actually has 26 inch hands. Yes, it was shocking. Yes, poor Dean looked a little miffed at the knowledge that his wee brother appeared to out-strip him in the ‘We’re gonna need a bigger ruler’ body parts department.

But before Dean runs out into the night to prove something to himself - or at least an entire cheerleading team - let’s remember that big hands do not a champion make. (And reversed grammar does not a blog-reader amuse.) No no no, my friends - having big hands is, yeah, ok, impressive and certainly often-times indicative. But so are other body parts.


And we all know the old adage about men’s feet, don’t we? (Yes we do - it means they wear big shoes. Noooow, come on, what did you expect me to type? Oh. Alright then. Yeah, that too.) So with that in mind, I invite you to peruse the following Exhibit A:


I think you’ll agree that it’s obvious from this shot that Dean Winchester actually has feet bigger than his own head (and the length is a nice surprise, too). Which, let’s face it, puts him in ‘Pay Him’ territory in that old ‘Charge Him, Freebie or Pay Him’ game.

And then when you have such big heavy man-feet, you need big strong man-legs to move them around, not yer namby-pamby fannying-around chicken legs so prevalent in TV and film today. And with that in mind, I give you Exhibits B and C:





So let’s play You Be The Judge as we ask you to decide what would ultimately be more fun: long, slender, delicate (and some would say, ‘girlie’) fingers on Sam? Or long, wide (man) feet on Dean? Hmm…

I’m sure this dilemma will keep you up nights.

Sweet dreams, fellow crazies. Dare I say 'peach and lube'?

2 comments:

  1. oh those legs, those beautiful legs! I agree with you on those stick-like things that modern men sport these days and call them legs! And to make matters worse accentuate them with skinny jeans...sooo glad both Jensen and Jared love their cowboy bootcut jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And those ankles.... uuuuummmmmmmpppppphhhhh.... That thud you are hearing right now is my head banging off the keyboard.... all life is sapping it's way out of me as I drown in excess drool.....

    Where does one start when describing those lovely legs? hmmm.... :D

    ReplyDelete