Thursday 26 February 2009

Smiley and Kiki got Supernaturalized

What would you look like?

It's no news really. Everyone can look like a South Park resident these days, thanks to the awesome Janina from Germany and her cool flash site SP-Studio. The Images are free to use(if you just mention a link to her site) and have become very popular across the net. The quality is outstanding and I am currently southparking all my friends...and while at it, myself and Smileyone have become supernaturalized!


So here's what we look like as Sam & Dean...

smileyone got deanified and can carry loads while hunting demons in style mixing purple nurples at the same time

kiki got jarified as brooding is her 2nd nature anyways, whilst the wand has yet to prove useful



If you ever get Supernaturalized make sure to let us know!



Kiki & Smiley

1 comment:

  1. I dunno.... But as much as I seem to be carrying in that one... my rucksack still looks half empty though... There's still more room for a couple of bottles of booze, a giant family pack of peanut M&M's [Just in case I get lost] and a couple of neatly folded flannel tops, to keep out the cold at least!!!

    Liking the whole rock chick look though..... I've nearly been transported all the way back to the 80's whilst looking at that one!!! :D

    ReplyDelete