Monday 9 February 2009

SAM WINCHESTER IN 26-INCH-BODY-PART SHOCKER!




Look at the size of that thing! Sam Winchester has hands at least TWICE THE SIZE OF HIS HEAD! That means they could possibly be up to twenty-six inches from wrist to carefully-manicured nails (and when does he find time to get them done, anyway?).

And as we all know, men with big hands have big…

gloves! Aw c’mon, I know you were all thinkin’ it. No wonder poor Dean’s looking a little grumpy. Well, cheer up love, it’s not what you got, it’s how you use it - and the few times we’ve seen a hint of you two use it, this blogger knows who she’d pick for a test drive.

Hmm, do we go for Door #1: Sam Winchester - Mr Desperate, Mr Panicked, Mr Must-Rub-Ribs-Right-Now-Or-My-Head-Will-Explode? Or do we go for Door #2: Dean Winchester - Mr Hey, I Got Time To Play Dar’lin, Mr I Got Time To Make It Count, Mr I Got Time To Lick That?

Yup, made my mind up.



“You! My room, 10:30! And bring a friend brother!” Or an angel in a dirty mac…



Tags:
~

No comments:

Post a Comment