Saturday 28 March 2009

Kripke's Hollow, Dead Parrots & Pie

PS. If you click on the pictures you should get them bigger to read some of the text better :)


The other day at the Diner....




After yet NO pie AGAIN for Dean, they realised all the Diner stink stuck to their clothes and that they hadn't washed their stuff in quite some time...



Fed and freshly washed'n'dried they went down to a shop investigating the case of a dead parrot...finally some action!



Sam had no idea where Dean got the parrot from in the first place and why he was talking with a considerably bad british accent all of a sudden. Maybe Dean needed the parrot for some kind of apocalypse-prevention-plan that Castiel told Dean about? That Angel had some weird-ass ideas sometimes...anyway, Sam decided to play along and back his brother up. This is why the Winchester boys always were such a good team.

So when Sam finally decided to speak not only in his head his voice put the fear of...uhm ..err...god..no...well...kinda...uhm...


....and he also threatened to slap the shopkeeper with a book, but the shopkeeper had no parrots left so Sam's threat did not work on him. Also, Sammy had picked up a Softback instead of one of the 800 pages Hardbacks from the other shelf, so the shopkeeper knew, despite Sam's size and lion strength, that he had nothing to fear. Sam knew he had made a vital mistake grabbing the wrong book, but locked eyes with the shopkeeper until he finally told them to go and see his brother in Bolton, UK. He had an identical shop and maybe he had some parrots left.

So the Winchesters were heading to Bolton...



(may or may not be continued)


4 comments:

  1. Oh I wonder where the inspiration came for this one..... LOL!!! Classic!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear it was NOT those silly macs/coats they are wearing in that picture that instantly reminded me of the parrot sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I love these freaking Winchesters. The actors are hot, so I was like YAY! Then I found out that it's about, well duh, SUPERNATURAL stuff so I was all YAY! AND THEN... they frequent diners and Dean LOVES PIE. I died. And then was resurrected by the hotness all over again.

    I've a blog where my name is "diner" and I cannot live without pie, as I'm sure you know.

    SO ANYWAY BLAB ASIDE.

    This is hilarious. I LOVE THIS! I LOVE YOU!
    *sprinkles skull-shaped sprinkles and glitter everywhere*

    AND A MONTY PYTHON REFERENCE? GEEEEEEEEEEEEZ :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can NEVER...I repeat N.E.V.E.R have enough Pie ;) therefore it is especially strange that twice now Dean has asked Sam for Pie and each time Dean and the Pie didn't get together (quote Stewie from Family Guy: "OH GOD THERE'S AN ORGY IN MY MOUTH!!!!!") ...you know I would be crying and not have the strength to save the world from the eternal BBQ if I didn't get Pie...or maybe an agel can bake him some...cake..and ..uhm..an Angel Cake?

    Aaaaaaaanyway, enough of the ramblings of a mad person, we just wanted to say: WE LOVE YOU BACK :D

    and btw we think not many people did get the Python Refernce there... awwww..but that's what you get Winchesters, for wearing those silly coats in a shop like that ;p

    ReplyDelete