Sunday 22 March 2009

It's a terrible life


It really is. Have you seen the news lately? Or the the weather report? People have no clean water to drink and...oh, wait, wrong cause...uhum...*cough*

Right, welcome to our weekly bucket load of upcoming episode spoilers. This one is especially creepy to me, the person typing this, as I myself have worked in an office before, in a similar cubicle typ situation and it is not pretty. Been called a "monkey" and what not and many my co-workers were on the brink of an amok run...ah good times, good times.

And the office microwave! Do let me tell you that I always thought that the gate to hell would be big enough for a person to squeeze through, but maybe demons are a bit more flexible since they seem to travel in black smoke form and saving great amounts on overpriced airport and fuel supplement charges.






I must say that I never had this kind of conversation but have had the occasional "oversharer" in my close vicinity. They never talked about ghosts though... wish they had *insert annoyed Sam face here*



Awesome! The world in the hand of our Ghostfacers! "Real Ghosthunters" ?



So remember folks when you leave for work tomorrow:

FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU ARE UP AGAINST!



Aw, come one you guys! Do we have to tell you everything?

1 comment:

  1. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaa! Can 't wait to see this one now....

    ReplyDelete