Sunday 22 March 2009

Proof of the Almighty!



Alright, alright, alright. I know what you’re thinking. You’re all still strung out over episode 4x16 (‘On The Head Of A Pin’) - but if you're not, I shall not be spoiling it for you. Suffice to say, this is my Knowing Wink Of 'I Saw It Too', and leave it at that. Anyway, if you DID see it, you probably need comfort / something to kick / brain bleach (delete as appropriate).

Well here we are - all of the above. Cos I know you were all also thinking “hey, if we have angels, then maybe there’s a God…” Well of course there is! See? I bring you Exhibits A - D (please not to be laughing at my appalling Photoshop skills, I is a n00b):









Yeah, it’s a shock to me, too. I’ve spent all my life as a confirmed atheist. Now I don’t know where to turn, I really don’t. Thoughts, anyone?

1 comment: