Monday 23 March 2009

SCARY JUST GOT SEXY

I am so glad I found this clip again! When Supernatural first hit they UK this was the spot they showed on ITV2 and I have no shame to admit that this clip DID NOT make me want to watch this series because I really thought these college boys were just another bunch of weaklings taking themselves too seriously and also thought this clip was quite camp...BUT!

There is indeedy a but! Having seen it again 3 years later (oh how time flies!) I take it all back. The clip is actually quite good, with the music and all. And even though that girl is not Ruby it seems strangely accurate and well-suited for season 4. Hmm...maybe the Great Kipke did have a plane after all and is not making it up as he goes along, like the dudes from LOST.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment