Friday 25 April 2008

Fans deserve a Bucket of Crazy

I have decided to stay up tonight and see what happens.

Supernatural is finally back after the writers strike and so far this has happened:
My eyes are tired and my bum is sore from sitting on the sofa, but that's not all! In the US, right now as I type, the new season of Supernatural is on TV, half way through its one hour slot and so I went to the CW's very own forum where folks have earlier posted dummy-posts prior to the show, to reserve their spot on the forum at the very beginning.

Now, if that's not crazy enough, the two fans at the very top have already started posting their telegraphic review of the episode, typing as they watch- right now there seems to be a commercial break.

I must say I am very, very curious to see this new reality show style episode because I do have 4 pages worth of script that were leaked on the net a few weeks back, but they just didn't make much sense to me. Based on that I was worried that the whole episode would go down the drain big times. But judging from what these fans post, it's going to be bleeping hilarious.

But even more fun is the dedication of the fans. Suddenly the world seems so small.

One Bucket of Crazy to you faithful lot out there, watching whilst keeping the world informed!


-posted by Nana-

No comments:

Post a Comment