Friday 12 September 2008

Ackles/Padalecki - 13/14

The things you do for charity.

Why does it seem that everything over the big pond is so much more fun? When I was a kid I loved soapbox races and I would love to have friends crazy enough to at least go go-karting with me at least once in a while.

So today I am writing this blog with the biggest sympathy for my jealous inner child. Not only get Jensen and Jared to go to work everyday-or night- knowing they love what the do (unlike most of us), now that the spend so much time in Vancouver they get to do a celebrity charity soapbox race.

Come on! Life no fair :(





PS. At least these soapbox tins look like crazy buckets with wheels! So there! HA!

4 comments:

  1. Again.... seeing that Smiley has spent every waking second forking Dean for the last few weeks.... It's only fair to make the comment that Jensen's rear end did look rather good when he was getting himself out of that car thingy....
    Sahme on Jared for being so inconsiderate... he could have moved his butt in our direction as he was too getting out!!! Or moved the camera guy out of the way at the very least!!! ... As I said inconsiderate!!! lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on Jared! Maybe there is a video that filmed him from the other side? lol If ANYONE has a shot of his butt, PLEASE do send us a link so we can post it here for Smiley ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah yeah yeah.... You wanna see the butt every bit as much as Smiley does.... lol.... I get blamed for inciting everythng on here!!! :):):)

    I can't believe he just didn't have the foresight to know that we ALL wanted a look.... Next time, I hope he just lifts up his shirt and does a twirl around a couple of times....

    ReplyDelete
  4. So no one then can post a link of that race from the other side of the winning line then???
    No one??? Bet you all can... you are just not in a sharing mood and are keeping all that 'Jared Butt' footage all to yourselves....
    I'll tell you all what... I'll show you some 'Jensen Butt' footage in this race if you show Smiley what ye have got.... LOL
    I know it's already posted on here... but um... ok then... show Smiley what ye have.... :)

    ReplyDelete