Tuesday 6 May 2008

Supernatural Fun

Counting down to the Con this weekend I have decided to be a bit lazy with my own posts and save the creative juices for reporting from the Asylum, so I have dug around other peoples blogs and found this.

Some crazy chicks over at another blog called "The School of Jensen & Jared" (a blog which handles the boys pretty rough at times, but worth checking out) have already posted this under the subject of Wincest, but I must add that this is too hilarious to pass even if you don't like the topic.

I have seen lots of crazy stuff so far, including Candy Mountain, but this one has tickled my funny bone especially hard:



the previous one to this sequel:




Ok, only 3 more days to Asylum...I mean Candy Mountain! We are going on an adventure to Candy Mountain! Lalalalaaaaa...

Shunnn the Non-Believer.


-posted by Nana-

No comments:

Post a Comment